I chuckled when I saw this Whitetail Doe Squatting Behind A Log. I couldn’t resist getting a photo. This was at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma.
My camera and lens were resting on a bean bag draped over the open window of my pickup.
- Camera: Canon EOS R5
- Lens: RF100-500 mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: July 24, 2022 (07:35 A. M.)
- Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
- Aperture: f8
- Shutter speed: 1/500
- ISO: 1600
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Back-button Focus
- Animal Eye Single Point Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: 0 EV
- Focal Length: 500 mm