A wildlife photography blog post about getting a closeup shot of an opossum at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma.
I photographed this Opossum on the side of the auto tour road located at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma. I was hand-holding my camera and lens (no tripod).
- Camera: Canon EOS R5
- Lens: RF100-500 mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: April 6, 2022 (07:28 A. M.)
- Exposure Mode: Manual
- Aperture: f8
- Shutter speed: 1/2500
- ISO: 25600 (Auto)
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Back-button Focus
- Animal Eye Single Point Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: 0
- Focal Length: 500 mm