I see lots of Dragonflies here in Arkansas and Oklahoma and I enjoy photographing them. I photographed this one while walking on Fort Chaffee here in Arkansas. This was years ago (June 2008).
How I Got The Shot – Dragonfly Perched On Stem
While, hand holding my camera I got as close as I could and began photographing this Dragonfly. I would move closer after each shot. This was on the same walk that I photographed this Cottontail Rabbit: Cottontail Rabbit Relaxing.
• Location: Fort Chaffee (Arkansas)
• Date Taken: June 26, 2008
• Aperture: f5.6
• Shutter speed: 1/400 sec.
• ISO: 400
• Exposure Bias: 0 EV
• Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
• Focal Length: 400 mm
• Lens: Canon EF 100-400 mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM
• Camera: Canon EOS 40D