I photographed a Pair Of Coyotes at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma.
I had my camera and lens resting on a bean bag draped over the open window of my pickup.
- Camera: Canon EOS R5
- Lens: RF100-500 mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: July 12, 2022 (06:24 A. M.)
- Exposure Mode: Manual
- Aperture: f7.1
- Shutter speed: 1/1600
- ISO: 2500 (Auto)
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Back-button Focus
- Animal Eye Single Point Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: 0
- Focal Length: 500 mm