A Whitetail Doe had already crossed the dirt road when this Whitetail Fawn came out of the brush to cross behind her. The Fawn checked me out before crossing and this gave me a chance for this photo.
How I Got The Shot – Whitetail Fawn At Fort Chaffee
I was walking a dirt road while at Fort Chaffee when I spotted the Doe crossing in front of me. I got my camera ready in time to photograph the Fawn. I was hand-holding the camera.
• Location: Fort Chaffee (Arkansas)
• Date Taken: July 28, 2009
• Aperture: f5.6
• Shutter speed: 1/800 sec.
• ISO: 500
• Exposure Bias: 0 EV
• Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
• Focal Length: 400 mm
• Lens: Canon EF 100-400 mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM.
• Camera: Canon EOS 1D Mark III