The Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge has lots of corn and soybeans growing in the fields. The corn is over head high and the soybeans are waist high now. I spotted this 8 point Whitetail Buck standing in one of the soybean fields.
How I Got The Shot – Whitetail Buck Standing In A Soybean Field
I had my camera and lens resting on a bean bag draped over the open window of my pickup.
- Camera: Canon EOS-1D Mark III
- Lens: Canon EF 500 mm f/4L IS USM
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date & Time Taken: August 12, 2010 (06:44:59 A.M.)
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture: f4.0
- Shutter speed: 1/400 sec. (as determined by the camera)
- ISO: 1600
- Back-button Focus
- Single Point Focus
- Exposure Compensation: 0 EV
- Focal Length: 500 mm
- Processed With Luminar 4