I almost didn’t see this 5 point Whitetail Buck in the brush as I was hiking through the woods. I think we saw each other at the same time.
How I Got The Shot: Whitetail Buck In The Brush
I was walking an area at Chaffee Crossing in Fort Smith, Arkansas. I photographed the Buck while hand-holding my camera and lens.
- Camera: Canon EOS 1D Mark III
- Lens: EF 100-400 mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM
- Location: Chaffee Crossing (Arkansas)
- Date Taken: November 19, 2010
- Aperture: f5.6
- Shutter speed: 1/800 sec.
- ISO: 1250
- Exposure Compensation: 0 EV
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
- Back-button Focus
- Single Point Continuous Auto Focus
- Focal Length: 400 mm
- Processed With Luminar 4