I’m catching these Whitetail Bucks out at sunrise. They don’t stay out long so I drive to where I think they will be when I first arrive at Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge. As you can see in my last few posts, I have been correct a few times.
How I Got The Shot – Two More Bucks In Velvet
I parked on the side of the auto tour road with my camera and lens resting on a bean bag draped over the open window of my pickup. This Buck was in the Sandtown area of the refuge past the Goss parking area. I parked on the paved section of the auto tour road.
• Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
• Date Taken: May 31, 2020
• Aperture: f5.0 and f7.1
• Shutter speed: 1/100 sec. and 1/500 sec.
• ISO: 2500 and 800
• Exposure Bias: +1/3 EV
• Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
• Focal Length: 500 mm
• Lens: Canon EF 500 mm f/4L IS USM
• Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II