I photographed an Otter again at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma. It sure looks like the Otter is in pain while eating the crayfish. I’m sure it’s not, but it sure looks that way.
These Otters are in an area called Upper Scarborough. I parked in the parking area and walked to this location. When I photograph them I am hand-holding my camera and lens.
- Camera: Canon EOS R5
- Lens: RF100-500 mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: July 26, 2022 (08:35 A. M.)
- Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
- Aperture: f8
- Shutter speed: 1/2500
- ISO: 3200
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Back-button Focus
- Animal Eye Single Point Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: -1/3
- Focal Length: 500 mm