I photographed this Otter Eating Crayfish at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma.
These Otters are in an area called Upper Scarborough. I parked in the parking area and walked to this location. When I photograph them I am hand-holding my camera and lens.
- Camera: Canon EOS R5
- Lens: RF100-500 mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: July 22, 2022 (08:01 A. M.)
- Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
- Aperture: f8
- Shutter speed: 1/2500
- ISO: 2000
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Back-button Focus
- Animal Eye Single Point Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: -1/3
- Focal Length: 500 mm