After a nice rain, I hiked into the Ouachita National Forest here in Arkansas where I found these two Mushrooms. I’m not sure what they call these.
How I Got The Photo: Two Mushrooms In The Ouachita National Forest
I got low while hand-holding my camera and lens to photograph these Mushrooms.
- Camera: Fujifilm X-T3
- Lens: Canon EF 100-400 mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS II (attached with a Fringer EF-FX Pro)
- Location: Ouachita National Forest (Arkansas)
- Date Taken: August 18, 2016
- Aperture: f8.0
- Shutter speed: 1/80 sec.
- ISO: 1250
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Exposure Compensation: -1/3 EV
- Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
- Focal Length: 400 mm
- Processed With Luminar 4