You can see in my photo that the River Otter toes are fully webbed. I also read that the paws of the River Otter have a fine sense of touch.
I photographed this River Otter Pup at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma.
- Camera: Canon EOS R5
- Lens: RF100-500 mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: August 18, 2022 (10:28 A. M.)
- Exposure Mode: Manual
- Aperture: f8.0
- Shutter speed: 1/2500
- ISO: 2500 (Auto)
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Back-button Focus
- Animal Eye Single Point Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: +1/3 EV
- Focal Length: 500 mm