I was photographing a Barred Owl when this Prothonotary Warbler landed near my pickup, and I was able to get a few quick photos.
It was near the four-corner intersection of the auto tour road at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma.
My camera and lens were resting on a bean bag draped over the open window of my pickup.
- Camera: Fujifilm X-T3
- Lens: Canon EF 100-400 mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS II (attached with a Fringer EF-FX Pro)
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: May 1, 2010 (08:42 A. M.)
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture: f7.1
- Shutter speed: 1/1600 (as determined by the camera)
- ISO: 3200
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Multi
- Back-button Focus
- Single Point Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: -0.33
- Focal Length: 360 mm
- Processed With Luminar 4