I believe this is the same Barred Owl I posted about a few days ago (Barred Owl Hunting A Roadside Ditch). It was near the same ditch.
How I Got The Shot: Barred Owl Stretching A Leg
The Barred Owl was in an area that I couldn’t see it when I first drove by. I spotted it on my return trip.
It was near the four-corner intersection of the auto tour road (Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge).
I had my camera and lens resting on a bean bag draped over the open window of my pickup.
- Camera: Fujifilm X-T3
- Lens: Canon EF 100-400 mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS II (attached with a Fringer EF-FX Pro)
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: May 1, 2010 (08:55 A. M.)
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture: f7.1
- Shutter speed: 1/480 (as determined by the camera)
- ISO: 3200
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Multi
- Back-button Focus
- Single Point Continuous Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: -0.33
- Focal Length: 400 mm
- Processed With Luminar 4