The Green Lynx Spider attracts attention mostly due to its application in the control of agricultural pests.
Numerous moth species and their larvae, including some of the most significant crop pests, were recorded being hunted by these spiders.
- Camera: Canon EOS R5
- Lens: RF100-500 mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: August 28, 2022 (08:35 A. M.)
- Exposure Mode: Manual
- Aperture: f10
- Shutter speed: 1/800
- ISO: 1000 (Auto)
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Back-button Focus
- Animal Eye Single Point Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: -1/3 EV
- Focal Length: 500 mm