I photographed what I think is a Mississippi Mud Turtle crossing the auto tour road at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma. I sat down in the road to get this shot while hand-holding my camera and lens.
I made sure this turtle made it safely across the road.
- Camera: Canon EOS R5
- Lens: RF100-500 mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: April 3, 2022 (10:32 A. M.)
- Exposure Mode: Manual
- Aperture: f8
- Shutter speed: 1/2000
- ISO: 500 (Auto)
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Back-button Focus
- Animal Eye Single Point Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: 0
- Focal Length: 500 mm