This American Bullfrog partially submerged in water was near the Sally Jones Causeway, which is at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma.
The Bullfrog receives its name from the sound that the male produces during the breeding season, which sounds like a bull.
How I Got The Photo: American Bullfrog
I spotted this Bullfrog while driving over the Sally Jones Causeway.
I could photograph it from my pickup. My camera and lens were on a bean bag draped over the open window of my pickup.
- Camera: Canon EOS R5
- Lens: Canon EF 800 mm f/11
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: August 07, 2021 (7:58 A.M.)
- Exposure Mode: Manual
- Aperture: f11 (Fixed)
- Shutter speed: 1/800
- ISO: 5000 (Auto)
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Back-button Focus
- Single Point Continues Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: – 0.3
- Focal Length: 800 mm