I photographed this Great Blue Heron tossing tadpole in an area known as the Lower Scarborough, which is located at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma.
I photographed this Heron from inside my pickup. My camera and lens were resting on a bean bag draped over the open window.
- Camera: Canon EOS R5
- Lens: RF100-500 mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: April 3, 2022 (09:53 A. M.)
- Exposure Mode: Manual
- Aperture: f7.1
- Shutter speed: 1/3205
- ISO: 1000 (Auto)
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Back-button Focus
- Animal Eye Single Point Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: 0
- Focal Length: 500 mm