I have seen four Coyote Pups this summer at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma. Trying to get a photo of them has been difficult. I finally got a good photo of one on August 25 (One Of Four Coyote Pups).
This Coyote Pup is one of the three I photographed back on September 2017.
How I Got The Photo – Coyote Pup Taking A Break
This Coyote wasn’t afraid of people so I could walk close to it. I was hand-holding my camera.
- Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Lens: Canon EF 100-400 mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS II USM
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: September 14, 2017 (07:34:29 A.M.)
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture: f8.0
- Shutter speed: 1/1000 sec. (as determined by the camera)
- ISO: 640
- Back-button Focus
- Single Point Continuous Auto Focus
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Exposure Compensation: 0 EV
- Focal Length: 271 mm
- Processed With Luminar 4