How I Got The Photo: Northern Cardinal On A Foggy Morning
I had a Barred Owl located straight west of the 4-corners intersection in the curve of the auto tour road. I was photographing the Barred Owl when this Northern Cardinal landed in a tree nearby. I had my camera resting on a bean bag draped over the open window of my pickup.
• Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
• Date Taken: April 20, 2020
• Aperture: f5.6
• Shutter speed: 1/500 sec.
• ISO: 800
• Exposure Compensation: +1/2 EV
• Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
• Focal Length: 500 mm
• Lens: EF500mm f/4L IS USM
• Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II