I photographed this Male Painted Bunting at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma. These birds are difficult for me to photograph. These birds are cautious, elusive, and frequently challenging to see with the naked eye.
I was hand-holding my camera and lens, shooting from inside my pickup.
- Camera: Canon EOS R5
- Lens: RF100-500 mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: July 27, 2022 (07:14 A. M.)
- Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
- Aperture: f7.1
- Shutter speed: 1/8000
- ISO: 6400
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Back-button Focus
- Animal Eye Single Point Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: 0
- Focal Length: 500 mm