While walking the Sandtown trail at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma I came across a Western Slender Glass Lizard. I had no idea what it was and had to research it when I got home.
Their head shapes, movable eyelids, and external ear openings identify them as lizards.
I got low while hand-holding my camera and lens to get this photo.
- Camera: Canon EOS-1D Mark III
- Lens: Canon EF 100-400 mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS
Technical: First Photo
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: April 24, 2010 (02:21 P. M.)
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture: f5.6
- Shutter speed: 1/320 (as determined by the camera)
- ISO: 200
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Back-button Focus
- Single Point Continuous Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: 0
- Focal Length: 400 mm
- Processed With Luminar 4