In the warmer months of the year, particularly in May and June, the Fowler’s Toad reproduces.
Ponds, lake shores, and marshes are examples of open, shallow waters where it breeds.
I’m not sure why I find these Toads in my yard every year. I don’t have water that they like nearby.
- Camera: Canon EOS R5
- Lens: RF100-500 mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
- Location: Sidewalk At My House (Arkansas)
- Date and Time Taken: August 20, 2022 (09:13 A. M.)
- Exposure Mode: Manual
- Aperture: f10
- Shutter speed: 1/500
- ISO: 5000 (Auto)
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Back-button Focus
- Animal Eye Single Point Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: +1/3 EV
- Focal Length: 500 mm