My timing on photographing this Fawn getting ready to eat a flower was great. It looks like the Fawn is kissing the flower. Thank goodness for burst mode on my camera.
How I Got The Photo – Fawn Kissing A Flower
I photographed this Fawn from my pickup while parked on the auto tour road at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge. I had my camera and lens resting on a bean bag draped over the open window of my pickup.
- Camera: Canon EOS 1D Mark III
- Lens: Canon EF 500 mm f/4L IS
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: August 8, 2010 (07:10:26 A.M.)
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture: f5.0
- Shutter speed: 1/1000 sec.
- ISO: 1250
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Exposure Compensation: 0 EV
- Back-button Focus
- Single Point Focus
- Focal Length: 500 mm
- Processed With Luminar 4