I photographed this Striped Skunk Eating Grasshopper at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma.
The Striped Skunk is predominantly an insectivore, but it is flexible enough to eat various animals and even plants.
- Camera: Canon EOS R5
- Lens: RF100-500 mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: August 18, 2022 (09:00 A. M.)
- Exposure Mode: Manual
- Aperture: f8.0
- Shutter speed: 1/800
- ISO: 2500 (Auto)
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Back-button Focus
- Animal Eye Single Point Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: +1/3 EV
- Focal Length: 500 mm