Experience the power of nature as a North American Beaver creates a massive wave. Witness this unforgettable moment at Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge.
I photographed this North American Beaver in an area behind Tuff Pond, which is located at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma.
I was sitting on the service road, hand-holding my camera and lens.
- Camera: Canon EOS R5
- Lens: Canon EF 800 mm f/11
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date and Time Taken: April 1, 2022 (08:19 A. M.)
- Exposure Mode: Manual
- Aperture: f11
- Shutter speed: 1/2000
- ISO: 6400 (Auto)
- White Balance: Auto
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Back-button Focus
- Animal Eye Single Point Auto Focus
- Exposure Compensation: 0
- Focal Length: 800 mm
I had the privilege of observing a North American Beaver eating water plants. It was a fascinating sight to see the beaver in the same spot every morning for…