I photographed this Whitetail Buck on a foggy morning at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma. It was out in an open field checking Does.
I parked on the side of the auto tour road near the 4-corners intersection. I had my camera and lens resting on a bean bag draped over the open window of my pickup.
- Camera: Canon EOS 7D
- Lens: Canon EF 500 mm f/4L IS USM
- Location: Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Date Taken: November 24, 2011
- Aperture: f4
- Shutter speed: 1/80 sec.
- ISO: 1250
- Metering Mode: Evaluative
- Exposure Compensation: 0 EV
- Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority
- Single Point Continuous Auto Focus
- Focal Length: 500 mm
- Processed With Luminar 4