A few more photos of the Black-tailed Prairie Dogs from my visit to the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge. Some of these photos also show the wildflowers that are in the area this time of year.
Buy Prints / Greeting Cards
- My First Ruby-throated Hummingbird For 2013
- Pied-billed Grebe Eating Crayfish
- Blue-winged Teal At The Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge
- Pole Dancing Fox Squirrel
- Great Blue Heron Gulps Down A Large Fish
- An Opossum Welcoming Me Home
- Antelope Island Jack Rabbit
- Wildlife Gallery
- A Few Birds At Antelope Island
- Antelope Island Bison
The images displayed on this Photo Blog may be used for any non-commercial purpose after obtaining my permission.
If you have interest in licensing any of my photos for commercial purposes, or would like to discuss custom prints and/or services, please CONTACT ME.
© 2013 Steve Creek
All Rights Reserved