I have said this many times but I am just amazed at what the Eastern Bluebirds bring to the nest to feed the young. I don’t think they miss anything that crawls or flies within several hundred yards of the nest. It doesn’t take long for the male or female to return back with a beak full of something to eat.
Buy Prints / Greeting Cards
- Turkey Vulture With An Alligator Gar
- My First Ruby-throated Hummingbird For 2013
- Pied-billed Grebe Eating Crayfish
- Blue-winged Teal At The Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge
- Pole Dancing Fox Squirrel
- Great Blue Heron Gulps Down A Large Fish
- An Opossum Welcoming Me Home
- Antelope Island Jack Rabbit
- Wildlife Gallery
- A Few Birds At Antelope Island
The images displayed on this Photo Blog may be used for any non-commercial purpose after obtaining my permission.
If you have interest in licensing any of my photos for commercial purposes, or would like to discuss custom prints and/or services, please CONTACT ME.
© 2013 Steve Creek
All Rights Reserved