I spotted two Coyotes harassing some deer at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma. This one was heading into the cornfield but stopped for a second to check out the other coyote and or deer. The other Coyote didn’t give up as easy but after a few minutes it also disappeared into the cornfield. The deer went back to eating.
Buy Prints / Greeting Cards
- Pied-billed Grebe Eating Crayfish
- Blue-winged Teal At The Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge
- Pole Dancing Fox Squirrel
- Great Blue Heron Gulps Down A Large Fish
- An Opossum Welcoming Me Home
- Antelope Island Jack Rabbit
- Wildlife Gallery
- A Few Birds At Antelope Island
- Antelope Island Bison
- Coyotes At Antelope Island
The images displayed on this Photo Blog may be used for any non-commercial purpose after obtaining my permission.
If you have interest in licensing any of my photos for commercial purposes, or would like to discuss custom prints and/or services, please CONTACT ME.
© 2013 Steve Creek
All Rights Reserved