When I visit the Buffalo National River here in Arkansas, I always try and talk to a local about where they are seeing wildlife. Mr. Clark who owns Centerpoint Horsecamp and Bunkhouse where I camp told me where he was seeing a nice Whitetail Buck every evening. Sure enough I spotted this nice Buck and Doe later that evening right where Mr. Clark said he was seeing them. The end photo shows the Buck leaving the area but this was after a horse decided it didn’t want to share any of the food or it was just curious and started trotting toward the deer.
Buy Prints / Greeting Cards
- Turkey Vulture With An Alligator Gar
- My First Ruby-throated Hummingbird For 2013
- Pied-billed Grebe Eating Crayfish
- Blue-winged Teal At The Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge
- Pole Dancing Fox Squirrel
- Great Blue Heron Gulps Down A Large Fish
- An Opossum Welcoming Me Home
- Antelope Island Jack Rabbit
- Wildlife Gallery
- A Few Birds At Antelope Island
The images displayed on this Photo Blog may be used for any non-commercial purpose after obtaining my permission.
If you have interest in licensing any of my photos for commercial purposes, or would like to discuss custom prints and/or services, please CONTACT ME.
© 2013 Steve Creek
All Rights Reserved